• 1/4 cup unsweetend coconut flakes
• 1-2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein
• 6 whole eggs, 2
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 whole banana
• Cinnamon, to taste
Sugar-free maple syrup, to taste
• Preheat your pan to 300 degrees.
• In a bowl mix eggs, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 of a mashed up banana, and 1/2 drop liquid Stevia.
• Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to mix.
• Stir in flax meal and protein to a desired creamy consistency. Add cinnamon.
• Pour on pan and cook a few minutes on each side.
Once all pancakes are made, slice up the remaining 1/2 banana and top the pancakes with zero-calorie maple syrup.
Per serving, makes 8 pancakes
Amount per serving
For help with meal prepping and to get meals delivered to your front door check out Life Convenience and get the APPROVED discount: GET MEALS NOW