BBQ Turkey Burgers
OMG so good! ^_^
• 1 pound ground dark-meat turkey
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• Pinch of kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 4 slices sweet onion, grilled
• 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toaste
1. In medium bowl, gently mix together turkey, garlic, paprika, and cumin.
2. Form turkey into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (about 7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
Calories per serving:
Fat per serving:
Protein per serving:
Carbohydrates per serving:
For help with meal prepping and to get meals delivered to your front door check out Life Convenience and get the APPROVED discount: GET MEALS NOW
Connect with Reuben:
Reuben on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/reubenbrooksfitness
Reuben on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/approvedbybrooks
Reuben on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/reuben_brooks
Reuben on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/reubenbrooksfitness